Must be performed on a 3.0T Resonator
- The patient must inform at the time of assigning the appointment if he has a splint, stent, external tutor, valves, pacemaker, splinters or other metallic elements.
- Inform in case of having a history of allergies or known reactions to contrast media, diabetes and renal failure.
- The patient or relative must inform if they suffer from claustrophobia or involuntary movements (Diagnosis: Parkinson's, dementia and Alzheimer's). Some cases require anesthesia.
- The patient must be accompanied by an adult on the day of the exam.
- The hospitalized patient must bring a canalized vein and come with a family member of legal age.
- If you have had a prostate biopsy , the appointment should be scheduled one month after it was performed.
- The patient and his companion should not bring metallic objects (chains, rings, earrings, etc.).
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
- Fast for six (6) hours. The meal before fasting should not contain fat, dairy, dark drinks or carbonated drinks.
- Do not suspend control medications, they should be taken only with three (3) sips of water.
- The patient should apply a rectal Travad enema two (2) hours prior to the procedure.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study.
- Resonances, Tomographies, Ultrasounds and previous studies.
- Blood creatinine test not exceeding thirty days (30 days).
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.