- Women: inform if you are pregnant or have any suspicions.
- If the patient is a minor, they must be accompanied by an older relative.
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
- Fast for six (6) hours. The meal before fasting should not contain fat, dairy, dark drinks or carbonated drinks.
- Do not stop control medications.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study.
- Resonances, tomographies, ultrasounds and previous studies.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.