- The patient must inform at the time of assigning the appointment if they have brackets, splints, stents, external tutors, valves, pacemakers, splinters or other metallic elements.
- Patients with braces must come in for a five (5) minute test to determine if they can be tested. Note: only for studies of the skull, face, TMJ and cervical spine.
- Women: inform if you are pregnant or have any suspicions.
- If the patient is a minor, they must be accompanied by an older relative.
- The hospitalized patient must come with an elderly relative.
- The patient and his companion should not bring metallic objects (chains, rings, earrings, etc.).
- Only for Brain and Face MRIs, you must have clean hair (free of gels and hair gel) and face without makeup (eyelash, eyeliner, powder, etc.).
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
Pelvic MRI for Endometriosis or Chronic Pelvic Pain:
- On the day of the appointment, a gel will be administered and a probe will be passed vaginally.
- It is important to clean the genitals and not have a menstrual period.
- Bring maternal sanitary napkin.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study.
- Resonances, Tomographies, Ultrasounds and previous studies.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.