- If the patient is a minor, they must be accompanied by an older relative.
- The hospitalized patient must come with a family member of legal age.
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study. (For conventional, 3D and 4D obstetric ultrasound, no clinical history is required, if the study is particular ).
- Previous exams of the area to be examined.
- Transfontanellar brain ultrasound
* Only performed for children under one (1) year.
- For 3D and 4D Ultrasound
* Two (2) companions can attend.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.