Conventional Ultrasound is a non-invasive and painless procedure that uses high-frequency sound waves (ultrasound) and reproduces images of internal organs for diagnostic purposes. The ideal medium to propagate the waves is a structure with a high water content, therefore it is not used to evaluate bone tissues or organs with a high air content.
We perform thyroid ultrasound, neck ultrasound, soft tissue ultrasound, breast ultrasound, liver ultrasound, kidney ultrasound, testicular ultrasound, urinary tract ultrasound, joint ultrasound, gynecological ultrasound, prostate ultrasound, abdominal ultrasound, Doppler ultrasound, ultrasound obstetrics, among others.
We provide the Ultrasound service in Medellín at Calle 59 No. 50 A 14 (Prado Centro neighborhood) and in Sabaneta at Carrera 48 No. 50 Sur 128 (Mayorca Mega Plaza Shopping Center).
Take advantage of our discounts and benefits on private exams!
Request your private appointment on WhatsApp 316 403 76 61 (chat only).
- Special rates.
- Opportunity in assigning appointments.
- Immediate results.
The patient lies on the stretcher, the radiologist applies a transparent conductive gel on the part of the body to be analyzed and moves the transducer that emits the ultrasound waves so that when they bounce off the organ they generate the image.
Ultrasound has no side effects. The duration of the exam varies according to the part of the body to be examined, although the approximate average time is ten (10) minutes.
The key images are printed and the interpretation of the Radiologist is delivered.
- Neck ultrasound.
- Thyroid ultrasound.
- Soft tissue ultrasound.
- Breast ultrasound.
- Liver ultrasound.
- Urinary tract ultrasound.
- Kidney ultrasound.
- Testicular ultrasound.
- Joint ultrasound.
- Gynecological ultrasound: transvaginal and transabdominal.
- Prostate ultrasound: transabdominal and transrectal.
- Ultrasounds of the abdomen: superior and total.
- Doppler ultrasound: venous, carotid and testicular.
- Hip ultrasound (infants between 1 and 4 months).
- Cerebral ultrasound (children under one year).
- Obstetric ultrasounds: transvaginal, transabdominal, third level, 4D, fetal Doppler, cervicometry and biophysical profile.
- Ultrasounds: soft tissue – thyroid – testicular – neck – cerebral.
- Ultrasounds: renal - urinary tract - transabdominal prostate.
- Total abdominal ultrasound.
- breast ultrasound.
- Transrectal prostate ultrasound.
- Ultrasounds: upper abdomen - hepatic for adults and minors.
- Gynecological ultrasound: transvaginal – transabdominal pelvic.
- Doppler ultrasound of renal vessels.
- Pediatric total abdomen ultrasound.
- Pediatric ultrasound scans: renal – urinary tract.
Voluson E8 Expert Ultrasound – General Electric
- HD Live y Volume SRI (Speckle Reduction Imaging).
- 3D and 4D images in real time in high definition.
- Revolutionary 4D transvaginal probe that helps to visualize and detect fetal abnormalities much earlier and significantly improves diagnostic confidence in complex gynecological examinations.
- Matrix volume probes establishing a new category of clarity for volume imaging.
- Increased spatial resolution offering better visualization for 2D and multiplanar images.
- Automated imaging tool, SonoVCAD (Sonography-Based Computer Aided Volume Diagnostics), which improves workflow by facilitating the acquisition of images of fetal heart volumes.
Voluson E6 Sonograph – General Electric
- Excellent image quality.
- Extensive clinical applications and innovations in probe technology.
- Capability of 3D and 4D images in real time.
- Workflow efficiency and ergonomics.
- Latest technological innovations that allow interconnection to an image computer network.