- The patient must inform at the time of assigning the appointment if he has a splint, stent, external tutor, valves, pacemaker, splinters or other metallic elements.
- Inform in case of having a history of allergies or known reactions to contrast media, diabetes and renal failure.
- Women: inform if you are pregnant or have any suspicions.
- The patient must be accompanied by an adult on the day of the exam.
- If the patient is a minor, they must be accompanied by an older relative.
- The hospitalized patient must bring a canalized vein and come with a family member of legal age.
- The patient and his companion should not bring metallic objects (chains, rings, earrings, etc.).
- Be an hour and a half (1 hour and 30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
- Fast for six (6) hours. The meal before fasting should not contain fat, dairy, dark drinks or carbonated drinks.
- On the day of the exam, the patient will be given one (1) bottle of Mannitol (500 ml) and one ampoule of simple Buscapin for the procedure.
- Do not suspend control medications, they should be taken only with three (3) sips of water.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study.
- Resonances, Tomographies, Ultrasounds and previous studies.
- Blood creatinine test not exceeding thirty days (30 days).
*We do not perform this exam under sedation.
*If the patient is allergic to Buscopine or Hyoscine, they must inform and Mannitol will be given as a preparation.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.