- The minor must be accompanied by an older relative.
- Come with comfortable clothes.
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
- Children under two (2) years old do not fast.
- Children over two (2) years to four (4) years, fasting for four (4) hours.
- Children from five (5) years to 12 years, fasting for six (6) hours, drink liquid without gas and retain it two (2) hours before the exam.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete clinical history with data justifying the study
- Previous examinations related to the pathology.
* Patients who have fluid restriction by the attending physician, heart failure , renal failure or who are fed by nasogastric tube should NOT drink water as a preparation.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.