- The minor must be accompanied by an older relative.
- Come with comfortable clothes.
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
- Children from six (6) months to four (4) years, administer liquid without gas while waiting to be attended.
- Children from five (5) to 12 years old, drink liquid without gas and retain 30 minutes before.
- Children over 12 years old, inform the preparation of adults.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete clinical history with data justifying the study
- Previous examinations related to the pathology.
* Patients who have fluid restriction by the attending physician, heart failure , renal failure or who are fed by nasogastric tube should NOT drink water as a preparation.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.