- Women: inform if you are pregnant or have any suspicions.
- If the patient is a minor, they must be accompanied by an older relative.
- The hospitalized patient must come with a family member of legal age.
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
Preparation only for children under two years:
- They must be up all night so that the exam can be performed while they are asleep without the need for anesthesia. It does not apply to the chest because it must be done under anesthesia.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study.
- Resonances, tomographies, ultrasounds and previous studies.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.