- If the patient is a minor, they must be accompanied by an older relative.
- The hospitalized patient must come with a family member of legal age.
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures.
- Only for Transabdominal Gynecological Pelvic Ultrasound, drink five (5) glasses of water one (1) hour before the exam and do not eliminate (the patient must arrive with a full bladder). This procedure can be performed at home or at the Institution.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study.
- Previous examinations related to the pathology.
- For Transvaginal Gynecologic Pelvic Ultrasound:
* This test is performed on patients who have already started sexual life.
* It can be done with the menstrual period.
* For your peace of mind and comfort, avoid attending the exam with dependents such as children, the elderly, people with disabilities or reduced mobility.
- For Transabdominal Gynecologic Pelvic Ultrasound:
* Patients who have fluid restriction by the attending physician, heart failure , renal failure or who are fed by nasogastric tube should NOT drink water as a preparation.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.