- Women: inform if you are pregnant or have any suspicions.
- If the patient is a minor, they must be accompanied by an older relative.
- The hospitalized patient must come with a family member of legal age.
- Be half an hour (30 minutes) before the procedure for administrative procedures
- Drink six (6) glasses of water one (1) hour before the exam and do not eliminate.
- The last meal should be light.
- Do not stop control medications.
- Identification document.
- Current order (does not apply to individuals).
- Complete Clinical History with data justifying the study.
- Previous exams (MRI, CT, ECO, RX) with plates and readings.
* Patients who have fluid restriction by the attending physician, heart failure , renal failure or who are fed by nasogastric tube should NOT drink water as a preparation.
If for any reason it is not possible for you to attend your appointment or require additional information before or after it, please call: (604) 444 5690 option 5.